Monday, September 10, 2012

Introductory post - Anh Tran

Hi, I’m Anh Tran. I love watching movie and reality shows (my recent favorite is Master Chef, because of a courageous blind woman contestant, who inspired me and taught me to believe in myself. “ Put your heart on whatever you do, you can do it”, she said). Besides, I love hanging out with my friend, riding a bicycle around our peaceful campus and enjoy beauty of nature.


I consider myself as a fast learner, easy-going type and creative. I’m Vietnamese, so my view of point may be completely different from yours (I believe it’s good to consider an issue from many side of views to reach the best decision.) However, it also provokes some problems as English is my second language. For example, sometimes I had very good ideas but I just couldn’t convince my teammates because of lacking vocabulary to express clearly my ideas. And it made me feel bad about myself. I learnt from mistakes, so I hope it won’t happen again. 

I love to work under a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where I feel easy to share ideas and responsibilities, and support each other. I had lots of good time with my previous teams and hopefully this class is not an exception.

I have almost no experience in working because I immediately pursue an MBA program after graduation. But I had about 3 months of working in an insurance company in Vietnam. I will graduate this fall with an MBA degree, focus on International Business. My current goal is enhancing my English communication so that I can build up my confidence and hopefully it can help me to find a job here. Of course, this will require a little bit of good luck and lots of hard work and effort. But if you “put your heart on whatever you do, you can do it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment